Has anyone implemented simple theme functionality for their QML apps?
With simple I mean it just changes perhaps the fg/bg colours, background
images and gradients, for a start.

qt-components might be doing something in this respect but does it
eventually allow me specify own themes or does it "only" provide native
look&feel for each platform? Unfortunately qt-components for Symbian is
not yet there, at least I could not build the sources with Qt 4.7.1 for
Symbian on S^3 SDK v0.9. I might not be able to wait for it to come out
and maturize.

It seems there's currently no official support for theming in QML so I'd
like to learn how to best go about this. If I come up with something
reasonable myself I'll share it here.

/matti