Matti spaketh:

> Has anyone implemented simple theme functionality for their QML apps?
> <snip>

I started my own theme infrastructure, but gave up when I ran into issues
computing sizes for text (e.g., QML does not yet have font metrics exposed)

<http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-9712>

I think somebody smart could really do a great job with themes. However, at
present, my "MyTheme.qml" is really a collection of adapter computations and
other preference things that I wanted to centralize.  It's not a proper
theme, and probably not scalable to a proper theme, but I'd move to a theme
infrastructure if I saw a good one.

So, "MyTheme.qml" is my not-so-great stand-in until I can find something
good, or can implement a good one.

It seems there's currently no official support for theming in QML so I'd
> like to learn how to best go about this. If I come up with something
> reasonable myself I'll share it here.

That would be great.  I'm interested.  ;-))

--charley