Also, all the dlls that you need should be found on your host computer. You
don't need to google for any of them. By doing so, you might end up
downloading dlls for a different processor architecture etc. msvcr90d.dll
for example should be found somewhere in C:\Program Files \Microsoft Visual
Studio [version]\VC\ce\dll.

Also, I don't think I've needed coredll.dll on a WinCE target. While
dependency walker says that it's needed, it should be on the target
platform. A custom mkspec might be needed as well if you are not using the
standard sdk.

-Andreas