Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Getting vans bought by DR

It does Bob, I knew some of what you said. I was aware of what Social security could do as far as that goes.  I just thought that DVR did not pay for the van.  I knew about the conversions.  I still don't know what is going on with the van that is supposed to get donated to me.  I haven't heard anything about it.  I am going to call on Monday about it and see where he stands.  It worries me since I haven't heard anything.

The thing that would concern me about PASS or ticket to work is that I am trying to go to school these days and that is where my transportation problem is lying. I don't have a PASS or ticket to work for another 2 years yet and I will start working on that plan when it gets to be a closer time for it.

Everyone is saying that it is DVR's plan to get my transportation and any cost, but they explained to me that they are to help me with what is available.  If there isn't any available or accessible to me then there isn't anything that they can do about it.

Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"