Hi Kathy,

I was having trouble too about that time.  This is coming through for you.  I think there was more to Breezy leaving than just not being able to post.  I do miss her posting, tho.... :)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Year Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I just decided I would write and say hello to everyone and see if it would go through.  I was in for tune up therapy in february and believe it was about that time that Breezy was having difficulty with her posting.   I know I posted several times and didn't see them come through and didn't know what the problem was.  I am trying to send this now, so if it comes through--hello everyone, and I will be a more active poster in the future.

Kathy in Mississippi