Title: Message
Breezy will be back.  She ALWAYS comes back.  And there will be a honeymoon period, then she will eventually leave again over something.  No offense to Breezy, just my observations over several years.

Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: David K. Kelmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 8:47 AM
To: Dana Miller; Quad-List
Subject: Re: eScribe: Quadriplegics: Message: [QUAD-L] this is bullshit!

Hi Dana,

I know that after Breezy left the Q-List she didn't hear a thing from more than just a couple of members here.  I can understand how, after giving as much time as she gave to the List, not even hearing she was missed would hurt.  I really hope anyone that misses her will let her know it!  Maybe, just maybe...well, it would be great to have her back on the Q-List.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Year Post
Texas, USA

Dana Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm just as guilty too. But when it is learned that a long time member
"can't" post because of someone elses' fault, it "should" stir the list up!
I have been off the list for over 6 months. Granted, I don't post very
often or am as well known as Breezy, but I do have a few people I email
privately every so often. This is a busy list and I'm glad it is! I am
very bad at remembering names unless I have had some personal email with
them or something in commom like horses or service dogs, so when someone
does not post for a long time, I truly do not remember.
I think I have Breezy's address as I truly do have something I would like to
post her about.
I think with so many on the list and people being busy or have limited time
to do things, a lot slips thru the cracks. take care,

Dana and Sabre TT CGC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original M! essage -----