Houston they will be making a documentary called "Jesse's Story" and should be coming out soon so keep your eyes open it should be good.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: Friday, August 20, 2004 11:13:54
Subject: DREAM WORLD

I missed it you all gonna have 2 start posting this stuff a few days earlier. Some of us only check emails 1 or 2 a day and on early nights in bed 7:30pm or so. Hopefully it will re-air. I love that this kid is brining funding and awareness to SCI as well as Christopher Reeves. That gives us others hope and a map of how we can get 2 where they are. If now you’re starting 2 think as I am that that’s the pinnacle of a quads life. Money, accessible house, van, trips, stardom & notoriety, experimental medicine, surgeries that are on the borderline of a cure. Well I can wait until they find a cure I don’t think I like being a guinea pig. I think Christopher Reeves looked scary when all his hair came out and they were drawing eyebrows on him. UGGHHH but somebody's gotta do it. Right? For a brighter future 4 us all one day. DREAMS