From: Tony Starez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 3:32 PM
To: ~LittleQuad~; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; bob quinn
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Political joke

Heyyy Kids...Bob has a point here!!  There are people here, or signing
up, trying to connect with other quads on this incredible situation of
"quadism".  I know i've been guilty of this political-wrangling too, and
I've rethought it, and we should really tone down the inflammatory
subjects. Think about it, it would be hard to break in with something
sensitive if you were new...and somebody who reads the posts for a few
weeks before ever posting might get a bad impression.

That being said, i feel like this list is somewhat of a community room,
and most of us have many things on our minds besides being in a chair.
I've enjoyed getting to know people that share the chair, but not
limited to it....in fact, in the past, i've said being a quad is a
fraction of who i am, and i can't filter out the rest of me.  So, you're
going to get ALL of me, but from now on, i'm going to avoid the Holy
Wars!!!

peace....tony c5/c6 car vs tree, musician/writer/driver/worker/beach bum