From: bob quinn
Date: Thursday, September 02, 2004 12:35:49
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Political joke

Nice attitude.  I guess I should expect no more from someone
that wants more of dubya's dangerously ignorant arrogance.

Kerry for President!

At 09:47 AM 9/2/2004, ~LittleQuad~ wrote:
hey i've been on it for 3 years and the first thing i learned was you DON'T have to open an email you DON'T like the subject of!!!!!!!!!
  if you don't like it don't read it..........

bob quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've been on this list for about a year now and garnered
a lot of helpful information about dealing with my life
as a quad. there have been too many times, however,
that my mailbox has been filled with irrelevant opinions
and ensuing arguments.

I apologize the my first post to this list has a negative
tone, but I cannot resist. In my Humble opinion, this joke
is inappropriate to this list and amounts to nothing more
than argument baiting.

Can't we stick to the program here? There are plenty
of other lists to discuss the hot topics of religion,
politics and sexual preferences.

Thank you, for your consideration.

regards,
Bob Quinn