Hi Wheels,

It looks like the whole East Coast got dumped on by Ivan.  I see there are a couple more named storms looking for somewhere to go.  I hope they find the North Atlantic without finding anymore land.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Jim could be hiding from a hurricane that will never reach Washington State.
Can't say that I blame him after watching all of the destruction in the
SouthEast.