Title: Re: [QUAD-L] helping people
That’s great Tansy
Glad 2 hear that you’re putting some of that PIP training & State funding 2 good use. :)It seems as if there should be a way for him 2 talk 2 the ot/pt people he worked with as a start 4 getting a proper wheelchair. Definitely how 2 do transfers. Where did he rehab? I’m sure the Wheelie will know some places in ohio that can get him started in right direction.
Houston