Sounds very familiar! Yeah, about every 10 years or everytime a 0 is at the end of and age, things seem to head south and it takes longer to bounce back from things--like being in bed for a pressure sore, a surgery or just a stomach ache. I definitely cannot just hop in the chair and go full steam anymore. Tried that and could hardly move the next day!

What used to work does not, what used to not work does now and gave up guessing why a long time ago! take care,

Dana and ?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] BODY CHANGING 6 YRS POST

OKAY - A QUESTION FOR THE ONES HERE INJURED FOR AWHILE. DID YOUR BODY GO HAYWIRE QUITE SOME TIME (YEARS) AFTER YOUR INJURY?

Yes. Gravity (especially after 50) is not kind. My waist has expanded, my
formerly "well-toned" pecs are sagging and my chin grew a twin. I hate
gravity. LOL

Bill
C-6 incomplete in FL