On 12/18/04 7:00 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>I have been reading this list for about a month now.  I decided I should come out and introduce myself officially.

I am Tracy. C5-6 quad, 27 yrs. post.  (car accident)  I live in Texas on my own.  I am curious as to whether anyone knows how Smurf made it through her day alone.  Smurf, if you are reading....I hope you got my
email and that you had a GREAT time alone.  :^)

I look forward to getting to know you guys, but I'll warn you, I don't check in every day so if you ask me something and don't get an answer for a few days, it is not personal.  I promise!

Tracy>>>

Hi Tracy :-)
I'm Nan, C5-6, 36 years post (pool accident).  I live in a small town in FRIGID New York State with my husband of 27 years and a 14 year old "foster son" who we just got guardianship of.  I also have 2 biological sons who are now 22 & 24 years old - one lives in a neighboring town and the other has moved to Orlando, FL.  I breed and show miniature horses ( www.dtdminis.com ) and have recently started breeding Labrador Retrievers.

I have not been here (The Q List) for a while because I can't keep up with all the posts - this group sure can talk!!  ;-)  I don't know some of the newcomers, but recognize a lot of "old" familiar names, and I can tell you that this is a great group of terrific people - and an invaluable resource!  (Hi Everybody!!)

Nice to "meet" you.

Nan