Plus, not sitting straight can cause real problems on your butt. And sitting on wrinkles or having your pants bunched in your crotch is not good. I always recline after I get up to get everything straightened out. You have to protect yourself from sores. 1 bad sore and you could be in bed for months. You are responsible for protecting yourself.. Speak-up and loudly. Greg

Yea Houston I make sure my clothes are straight and tell my aids to dress me accordingly.
Personal appearance is your first contact with everyone around you and nobody wants to talk to a slob.
I also make sure I'm sitting right in my chair and can't stand to look crooked, I know my aids get annoyed sometimes because I'll do it all twice if I think I need it to look presentable.