Date: 01/13/05 15:48:19
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Sci appearances

I think this would be a good time to say that IMHO it sounds to me like we have some fine looking ladies on the Q-List!  :-)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Every single day I wear a dress or skirt and make-up. I don't even own a pair of blue jeans [because I don't wear pants] but I do have a denim (sp) skirt.
  OH, and I also try and wear a smile too.
      Bobbie