Billy writes:

I was curious about the how high the Interior was because I sit so tall in my chair. It is much more difficult for me to lean back to get into a vehicle. It makes my chair that much longer and adds to the problem I already have with loading. I currently have a full-size van in which I can see practically nothing. I have not seen the greater Tampa Bay area since I have been injured and would really like to get a van where I can have a view of the outside world. Psychologically, this would do wonders for me.

Thanks for the input.

I actually have the minivan specs right in front of me. This is the Entervan model. I also just talked to a rep from Cinnamison, New Jersey Thursday about this.
The GM Dodge/Chrysler interior specs...
Interior Height at Center 57 1/2 in.
Interior Height at Front 56 1/2 in.
The Chevy/Pontiac interior specs...
Interior Height at Center 59 1/2''
Interior Height at Front 58''
Not sure on the major one...
Height at Door Opening
They are showing two very different heights here. One being 53" and another being 56". I guess this could be the difference with a slide out ramp (under floor) and a fold out ramp.
I'll know more come Wednesday. The rep may come to my house to see how I fit in a Dodge minivan.
BTW, I sit at a height of 56 1/2". If I get the chance I'll let you all know how much I need to bend or tilt to get in.
Keith/c4c5/NJ