Title: Re: [QUAD-L] Sci appearances
Smurf aren’t you in Australia or England? I thought the Goth look was a New York Fashion Statement!!! :) just joking I’m sure you look great in all black I bet it makes it easy going shopping. :) I started classes at Ivy Tech Tuesday theres a whole group of kids that are into The Goth Culture as you said you are who you are. I’m sure their parents are thinking differently. And if you were into “Grunge” that would be cool or if they were into Grunge intentionally instead of just being the UNDESIRED look  they have.