Do you live in a big city?  That is great!

Jerre

-------Original Message-------

From: Greg
Date: 01/25/05 18:06:25
Subject: [QUAD-L] City Grants

To All:
Not sure if I sent an e-mail about this, so thought I'd mention it gain incase not.
You might look into asking you city if they have grants you might qualify for. I'm getting $5000 to help make my house more accessible. I just bought a house and the doors have a 4 inch step. So I'm getting $5000 to ramp them and use to put in a roll in shower. No hassles, just get 3 bids. I never thought I'd qualify. I found out about it on a fluke. Just saw a story about grants, so I called the city and asked if our city did.
Greg