Welcome Sharon I'm Mark a C5/6 ask anything there's some great people here.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: Friday, January 28, 2005 7:20:40 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] My introductions

My name is Sharon I have a twin and have Cerebral
Palsy happened during
birth I use a electric wheelchair to get around most
of the time My twin
Sister Karen is okay,
But she was the first born. My mom kept telling
doctors there were 2 but
they could only hear 1 heart beat so here I am. I
Believe that god put me
on
this earth like I am for a good reason.
Hugs