What is the big deal about being Gay and disabled. I've had many emails that are the same words, do you not know how to copy and paste and why not quit repeating what someone else has already said.
I'm sure there are many disabled people that may be gay but that is the lifestyle they choose.

As for this movie business, if this is how Clint Eastwood really feels..it will come back to haunt him.

My son John who had the stroke was told by his Dr that " he would rather die than live as a quad" but my son believes that would be suicide and chose to live. God gave him another chance to recover and become a Christian. Last year he became a Christian and was baptized in the local rehab's heated pool.
Carol in KY