Hi Wheels,

I remember well.  It seems my wheelchair and my fellow wheelchair users have not been making Mr. Eastwood's day for awhile now!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
If you remember... Clint Eastwood was sued for noncompliant restaurant, which
he owned. I believe that he lost that case and was bitter about its lost.
Some believe that he shows his feelings in the endings of the movie with he
directed.