In a message dated 2/9/2005 5:03:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Lori,
We seem to be having similar luck.  I am starting my 4th uti since early december.
I had problems with reoccurring uti's a couple yrs ago. I had 3 back to back which had us wondering what we were doing wrong. I have my foley flushed every morning & if I did get a uti, I would change the foley after my antibotics. It finally dawned on us, we were still using the syringe that I was being flushed with, thus flushing the bacteria right back in. Sounds crazy that we wouldn't have changed the syringe but it was the first and only time it happen.
Diane