I'm a dual eligible and losing Medicaid prescription drug coverage and getting switched to Medicare drug coverage is going to be a nightmare.  Hopefully there will be a plan that covers all my medications.  If a plan that covers all your medications doesn't exis, what do you think is our government's brilliant idea is?  Talk to your doctor about switching medications!

Stacy Harim wrote:
How is everyone gonna handle the new law starting next year when you have to buy scripts.  It's even going for some on Medicaid if they have Medicare as well.