Hi Linda,

It's always nice to see a post from you.  I'm glad you are home and healing.  Stay strong and stay well.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Linda Ferrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm new to the list, It came thanks to Wally. I've been to Sunsetpines Resort, really nice place to go and Dale is a friend of mine. I'm from WI. and am curious how many are Wisconsinites out there? I'm a c3-4 incomplete quad injured in car accident 9-25-98 from central WI.
 Tom

Hello Everyone & welcome to all of the Newbies!  Gosh it's good to be home again and back on the Q-list, I sure missed you guys!  Wally & Andrea kept in touch.  My computer has been down until now, which just about killed me!! ha!  I'm still still healing this butt, so my 3 hours are just about up then it's back to bed.  I would love to have a laptop.  Take care,
Friends, Lindaf

Discover Yahoo!