Hey guys,

this is just a quick not since I need to use my time up for the bowel program and I'm in quite a bit of pain.  I went to the surgeons and he will be opening up the tunnel to clean it out.  He will have the vac put on it so it can heal that way.  I have more confidence now that it will be opened since the opening to the tunnel is so narrow.  I'll keep you all posted.  HOpefully it wont take long b/c it is getting very lonely  sitting in bed all alone.  My neighbor/helper from the waiver comes over to bring me my meals and straighten my house but other than that there isn't many people to talk to since I have a very small family and don’t talk that much and the few friends that I have are very busy with their families and work.  I'm trying to keep my spirits up so I can heal b/c I know that it's important for getting better.  One thing that keeps me going os watching the news and thanking God that I am blessed to have what I do.

Take care everyone and hopefully I'll have my roho soon so I can get up for a little bit during the day.

Stacy