I have experience having a throbbing headache but it's when I am laying
flat down and after having a real rough muscle spazm in both my legs. I
have gotten in my chair after the muscle spazms and see colors faded
in the carpet which is suppose to be brown, it turns other colors that are hard
to describe and no I am only taking my regular drugs.

Chet

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi All,
    When I transfer into bed the head is raised up a bit. I stay like that for a little while. But then later when I'm getting undressed and lay flat my head pounds and I get a very bad headache until I raise my head up a little bit.
    Dose anybody else have a problem laying flat and getting headaches? This has been happening to me since, forever.
      Bobbie