I would call the doctors.  If the temp goes up, go to the ER, but call the doc in the morning.  You could simply be getting the flu.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
To: Quad
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:20 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Shivers

Hi,

I'm Jeremy and I have the shivers rightnow w/ a 101 temp.Haven't had any
antibiodics lately and no uti. I'm totally clueless.

Hi Jeremy.

I know when I'm cold verses the shiver/anxiety feeling I get with a
fever indicating a UTI.

My anxiety began today after finishing a bout of antibiodics weeks ago.
I hate this!  My temp
was 98.6 and 99.2 but it's "my sign."

I took Advil.  Feeling better but unsure of the problem.  I can't find a
caring Dr and now have a trip planned.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lori Michaelson
C4/5 complete quad, 25 years post