I have a Guardian rehab commode shower chair made by Sunrise Medical---same company that makes Quickie. Mine is 8 years old and front caster wheels are ok but the part where the fork goes into the holder or hinge has become very wobbly and dangerous---I tried to get my insurance to help fix it or get me a new one but they refused, saying they never cover any of those now. Well the company that repairs all my chairs told me it's an older model and don't want to try and get parts for it.( National Seating and Mobility.) I called Sunrise but the lady there said I could probably get the parts but must know the number or what the parts are called--i'm not sure of that and can't find any pictures and she can't find out either. My back wheels are 24inch like a wheelchair and the front--With the problem is 8inch or a bit over 8.    My wife can't hardly get me to the shower and a new one cost $ 900 or more, that we can't afford . ( Does anyone have an idea how I can find out how to get the front end replacement parts ?????
                                                           Thanks so much,     Dan