I once knew a C-4/5 who is a Physical Therapist for a local company here.  He
is older
and a wonderful motivational inspiration for those he serves.  I believe he
owned the
company called Thera- PutX.  At one time, he had the only Aqua Tub in the
area.  I wonder what happened to him?  (I'll have to check on that guy)
But you can do it.  Education is most important.  Only the top 5% of those
who apply
meet the knowledge skills necessary to attend school to become an OT or PT.
Its tough and will bring out the best in you.
May you do well in your endeavor.