|
I have been having a lot of trouble with my AOL dial up
service, I can get yahoo DSL for about the same price for 6 months then about 10
bucks more for the 2nd 6 months. I have never had any other service other than
AOL----Do any of you have or like sbc-yahoo DSL ? Also is DSL really faster than
dial up ? thanks for your input on this.
Dan c-6 post 8+ yrs.
|
- [QUAD-L] internet providers such as AOL - Yahoo Quietstream25322
- Re: [QUAD-L] internet providers such as AOL - Yahoo Lori Michaelson
- RE: [QUAD-L] internet providers such as AOL - Yahoo Eric W Rudd
- Re: [QUAD-L] internet providers such as AOL - Yahoo Houston809
- Re: [QUAD-L] internet providers such as AOL - Yahoo David K. Kelmer
- Re: [QUAD-L] internet providers such as AOL - Yahoo tahouston
- Re: [QUAD-L] internet providers such as AOL - Yahoo Quietstream25322

