I have seen an IBOT. I have read about them. I have not met an insurance company that will buy one. Medicare and medicaid insist that I will walk before they pay for one. I find that as I get older I become lower on the list of folks thats going to get the new cool handy devices that make life more than minimally barable. I'm jealous of y'all with per-mobiles and vans that you can drive. lol Sometimes I feel like I'm starving and sitting watching everyone else eat steak. The IBOT is like looking at porn. It just frustrates me. lol

john c-5 complete post 30