That's a great deal, jump on it but keep this in mind:  zero-effort
steering on a front wheel drive mini van is NOT NEARLY as easy as a
full size.  I was forced to sell my zero-effort Caravan because I
could not safely turn the wheel (I had to use two hands taking one off
my hand controls).  Had a few close calls driving that way so I went
back to a full size, gas-guzzling monster but I am now much safer on
the road.

Good luck.

On Thu, 11 May 2006 12:46:05 -0500, you wrote:

>QUAD-LIST@eskimo.com

THANKS FOR EVEYONE'S INPUT.

THOSE OF YOU THAT DRIVE, WHAT TYPE OF CONTROLS DO YOU DRIVE WITH?
WHEN 1ST EVALUATED IN REHAB I NEEDED ZERO EFFORT STEER/BRAKE.

JUST CURIOUS