I have that same setup except I kept the origional steering wheel. C5-6. My floor cut is actually too low. I can barely see over the wheel.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] BUYING A VAN
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:59:53 EDT

THOSE OF YOU THAT DRIVE, WHAT TYPE OF CONTROLS DO YOU DRIVE WITH?  WHEN 1ST
EVALUATED IN REHAB I NEEDED ZERO EFFORT STEER/BRAKE.
I started out (in 1980) with low effort breaks and low effort steering and
I'm C 5,6. That was with the push pull gas and break system.
   In 2001 I got a new van with push/pull gas and break but I got the zero
effort steering AND zero effort break, I LOVE IT! Less strain on my shoulders. Oh, and I also have a 13" steering wheel which makes the steering even easier.
  This is all set up on a full size Ford van.

Bobbie Humphreys C-5,6 Motor cross jumping accident 1973 at 17
married Parsippany, New Jersey