June 3rd is the 4th aniversary of quad-dom for my friend Silas. I know this is always a hard time for him so help me make this a good day! I know a bunch of people who are thrilled for every day that they have had with him since his injury. It has not been easy the whole way...but for me it has been worth it. I could not imagine him not being in my life. So Silas....Instead of saying happy anniversary...since I don't think that is appropiate, Think of how far you have come. From being sucidal and depressed, from being bed ridden and sick,  to being a successfull business man and farmer. A wonderful father, son, brother and friend.Thnaks for the past 4 years as far as I am concerned.