Dear Lori,
good point! I thought you were like, being loud and it struck me as humerous. I'll try to remember it is easier to read.
Loved your colors too*wink*.

peace n love
john

In a message dated 6/24/2006 5:21:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hey John,

Actually, I have been using a big sized font for quite a while now [to friends and family] and will sometimes use it here in my posts.  My vision is just fine but I think it is just so much easier on the eyes to read bigger fonts.

In fact, the last three or four years that I have gone to the library to check out a book ... I always go to the "Large Print Books" first.  They are usually for the vision impaired but, for me, it just seems so much more comfortable in the eyes to read that way.

When I mentioned that to my sister [who also has no problems with vision either] ... she began to enjoy checking out the large print books for the exact same reason.

And I have carried it into e-mail.  When some folks use a font that is so teeny tiny to read ... it is frustrating and I often overlook it.  You know what I mean? and then they put it all into one paragraph and *sigh*.  Different strokes for different folks.

I also have everything on the computer [from file manager to our browsers] set up so the font is a bit larger and crisper to read.

NOW, WHEN SOMEONE TYPES IN ALL CAPS .... it has been my experience that they think they are trying to be heard better.  LOL

Am I the only one who enjoys a bigger font either on the computer or reading a book?

Lori