ROTFL, I laughed so hard at this picture of butt cheeks taped to the rails, tears are running down my CHEEKS...

LOL

River
On Jun 30, 2006, at 3:54 PM, Eric Olson wrote:

You don't necessarily have to use the tape method.  You could wedge something in your crack on both sides of the sore to give it some air.  Just make sure the wedges don't cause problems.

Eric

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Eric,
     My sore is in the crack of my butt cheeks. Air would help it, but I can not imagine taping your butts to the bed rails. I am willing to try anything. The wound doc has us packing it with new gause soaked in clorox solution. What I don't understand is how can it heal up when it's packed?Thanks for the advice.
Gayle
----- Original Message -----
Cc: quad
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] NEW TO LIST, KIND OF.

I'm having trouble visualizing where your sore is.  Do you have to actually spread your cheeks to see it?  If so, it might just need some air.  Find a way to keep your cheeks apart while you lie on your side or better yet your stomach.  For hemorrhoid surgery, you lie on your stomach and they tape your butt cheeks to the bed rails to hold them apart.  Careful with the tape if you try that.  Don't want to get sore from the tape.

Eric