The last cure medicine came thru massive gov't effort. Remember polio. Yup. Last time medicine cured anything. Of course, people still refude the vaccine for their children because it would be God's will if they became infected. You don't see many refusing penecillan to fight syphilus, even tho several churches denounced it for destroying a curse from god.
Our president has signed 10 billion in research for a "small" thermo-neuclear device as a bunker vaporizer. How freakin humane can this SOB get?
It is only immoral to kill people untill they are able to to be terrified by their demise? Our president won't burn in hell, he is Satan!

john