I want a chair where the castors are uneffected by ruts. I do like the 6wheel configurations that have been stolen from swedish designers. lol (that would pi** off someone but i still think it's true) I personally think  there must be a way to improve this outdoors as much as six wheels helps indoors. I still don't know why it can't have an onboard charger so it can be plugged in anyplace with a 110 outlet. If y'all don't have a power release for your urine bag, you must get one! It is the ultimate last word when you really want the last word. lol

john