Hi John,
My nephew is a chief investigator with the police department and he has a drug dog.  When you get a dog like this they live with you and become part of your family.Our house is where all the family comes to eat and congregate.  We have them over ever week or 2 to eat and watch a game or race and the dog comes along.  When Jimmy needs to go places without the dog he will have a
" play date " at our house.  We have often said that the dog could bust us for all the meds we keep in our house.   I bet he would let Jimmy know if I tried to hide some " pot " in this house.  At the University of Mississippi ( Ole Miss ) they do grow pot there for the school of pharmacy.
Kathy