From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Environmental Control Units

What brand is your mattress?  I managed to get a Masonair for a little over
$150 on eBay.  So far so good, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Quadius

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Yes Dan, my air mattress is alternating preasure and low air loss. Its not very
good at the air loss part but it will not completely deflate for a couple
hours. It is one of those ebay specials a sister got me for $500. It draws
about 250 watts (Maybe a little less.) and runs pretty good on a 12 volt
battery for about 5 hours. It would probably run longer if I wouldn't move the
bed so often.

john