Hi guys. Just wondering if you guys have any special tips that you use. For
instance...for my boyfriend..we use velcro strips for EVERYTHING. To hold vent
tubes in place. As leg straps. And to hold his hands on the chair. We also use
those plastic ties that slide thru..not sure what they are called. But they
come in different sizes. Use them to hold wires in place on his chair. We have
even used them to hold the chair together when it has been broken. Also bungee
cords...those little elastic straps with hooks on both ends...come in handy to
keep his control arm in place so it does not fall out of his reach. And keeps
his vent in place on the back of the chair so it does not swing around and fall
off.
  Just looking to see what other ideas you guys have come up with. It always
helps to learn new things.
  Thanks....Amy