From: LTeasley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 4:49 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] severe chills

Hi Everybody,

I am a C4-5 complete since July 31, 05.  I know I don't have a UTI, nor am I
sick in any other manner.  What I would like to know, is if anybody else
suffers from extreme chills radiating from the core of the body with no
apparent cause or solution.  The heat at 76+ degrees and multiple layers
including hat and scarf do not help.  I am currently staying at an extended
care facility where they do not allow us to use heating pads, hot water
bottles, or electric blankets.  I try to drink as much hot tea and coffee as
I can throughout the day in hopes to do some warming from the inside out,
also to no avail.

Any ideas or solutions would be most appreciated.

Journey well through life,

Belle

  _____

Never