From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] this is crazy

I have Multiple Sclerosis.  Was told that our temp is regulated by the central
nervous system which is where MS does it damage.

I have the air conditioner running all year (Houston TX area) plus a fan on the
face & a fan at my feet.

When my body temp gets to 99 I need to take something to reduce the fever.
AOL Mail and more.