Hi Kathy,

After I read this e-mail, I remembered that the reason  they tested me, in
85, when I was diagnosed with bladder cancer, was because I  had blood in my
urine.  I don't want to alarm you, but it might be wise to  talk to a
urologist.
I don't know if others have ever had blood from a  urinary tract infection.
I had not.

Have others had blood in their urine from a UTI? Is that normal with  bladder
stones to have bleeding ?

Just wondering.

Dana

In a message dated 2/15/2007 5:13:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,