Ok...I always have to jump in on this subject. I am an Ab girlfriend of a
quad...(Hi honey!). Sex is not an issues as far as I am concerned. I think he
worries more about it than I do. First of all there is more than one way to
please a woman. I very much enjoy the intimacy that we have. I have never been
so close to anyone. It takes a special bond to get over the embarrasing issuses
of sex and quad-dom. You have to be very open and have an open mind to new
ideas. The only issues that I have is lack of privacy and time. For
me...satisfaction is not a problem. I am sure that HE would be more happier
with more orgasms for his part...wouldn't we all...LOL. I am not sure how to
say what I am trying to get accross. If you truly love someone then sex will
work itself out. If you are with the right partner then any issues can be
worked around with a little creativity. I am sure some AB's that know we are in
a relationship have their heads spinning trying to figure us out!
  Just be open and talk honsestly with your partner....if they are not
comfortable with the situation...then get a new partner. Guys...quit worring so
much and relax! I promise that sex for women is mostly in our
heads...compliment us..makes us feel special and wanted. That is what we all
need most. If young guys would learn this from the beginning they would have it
made. Some things do get better with age. HAVE FUN!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        Women can, but men can't.  How unfair is that.
  Be cautious.  Bacteria is always present in the bladder of the person with
the injury.
  But it can be done.  It has been done and it continues to be done.

  In a message dated 4/7/2007 8:38:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL