Ok.

RollinOn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)
}  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }      st1\:* {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)  }      @font-face {   font-family: Tahoma;  }
@font-face {   font-family: Palatino Linotype;  }  @page Section1 {size: 8.5in
11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }
DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  H2 {   FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 18pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in;
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
 A:visited {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
P.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  LI.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  P {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in;
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  SPAN.EmailStyle18 {   COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY:
Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }
    You know Angie me and agree on embryonic research and I agree that freedom
of speech is sacred and shouldn’t be compromised but this list that Jim started
is for helping each other and discussion but common decency and respect is the
path we choose here and believe me when I tell you that the
 discussions here have been far more heated and we still managed to keep it in
context without all the personal attacks.

    Mark Jackson
     RollinOn