From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 2:28 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] God, and Heaven-Hell

       If you live a good life as IF there really IS a God and Heaven or Hell
and die to find out it was not true--YOU LOST NOTHING.    BUT  IF you live and
deny God and Heaven Or Hell and DIE to find out THERE IS a GOD and it's All
TRUE-----------{{YOU LOST EVERYTHING.}} But God wants no robots, that's why he
gave Mankind free will and choices. As a matter of fact he even granted his
Angels free will....When Lucifer Tried to overthrow God, He took 1/3 of God's
angels with him by decieving them to follow him.

                    Dan H.
AOL at AOL.com.