Sorry, I sent this out too soon...

  After being dead, even the hard times somehow passed me by, and I learned a
little more.  Life isn't easy to begin with, but to learn to live, and succeed
at it from a chair or bed, brings its own rewards. Being here to experience it
all, is priceless!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi Mark,

  Yeah, he was the one.  As soon as I broke my neck I was thinking of how long
I'd have to hold on before Dick got to me.  He was ex Army Medical Corp in
Vietnam, so I knew he would recognize the problem first.  I remember about
three minutes, but he says it was closer to five minutes under water.  I was
dead then but Dick got me back!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

RollinOn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hey Dave,
  You have an amazing buddy, did he bring you back?
  When I had my diving accident in 99 my son was 8 yrs old and is now going on
16 which has been both a driving force in my life and at the same time the
cause of some bad depression and I know you have to understand what I’m talking
about. I can’t be that father I that teaches him how to throw that perfect
spiral with a football or curve ball or any of that male bonding I long for as
much as he does. What I do though is teach him how to have good work habits and
be responsible and how to treat a woman or an employer but this stuff gets old
and sometimes you just want to go fishing and tell lies and all that other
manly stuff that makes being a father fun.
  How did you handle it when you went through these periods?

    Mark Jackson
     RollinOn