From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 9:28:23 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] 2 Magic Bullets

When I'm about halfway through my bowel program I sometimes have
to use a second magic bullet to get the last bowel out.
Could this harm me in anyway?

Luke c-5/6 incomplete 7yrs

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7