I was wondering if Luke might try starting your BP

  That should read, ''I was wondering if Luke might try starting his BP.''

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi Dan,

  I was taught the same thing.  I was wondering if Luke might try starting your
BP with a half of a MB and the other half to finish it off?  Just a thought.
Stay strong.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Luke, Do you digital Stimulate or have someone to do it?? We were taught to
do that in rehab  training towards end of bowel routine and it gets the rest
out most always  for most people.
         Dan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:     When I'm about halfway through my bowel program I
sometimes have
to use a second magic bullet to get the last bowel out.
Could this harm me in anyway?

Luke c-5/6 incomplete 7yrs

AOL at AOL.com.